Gyaru Shop Staff 36 – Osaka OPA Fig & Viper and Heather

Osaka OPA (previous posts) has some of the best gyaru shop staff in Japan and I always love spending too much time there and taking their pictures. Not to mention as a nail art freak I’m even more happy to take pictures of these girls amazing hard gel nails.

Osaka OPA – Fig & Viper

I need to talk more about Fig & Viper and I plan to, but for now just look at these two amazing shop staff. Adorable, great color mixing and fabulous short natural hair.

ss39-figandviper

These two were so sweet as well. They took pictures with me and Atashida to put on their personal blogs as well.  I just love their color mix coordination. Something I’m going to talk about in an upcoming blog post:dotbow:

ss39-figandviper-nails

Did I mention the nails? DYING! I love how the girl on the left’s ring looks like the right on the right’s nails. Such Pretty clean design. I love that orange.

Osaka OPA – Heather shop staff

Now Heather is not a gyaru store (more just casual style), but they do cute clothes perfect for a mix-in to gyaru.

ss39-heatherss39-heather-makeup

I was so in love with her earrings which weren’t sold at Heather. SHUCKS! Long earings + tucked in hair in a beret? Love the combination!

ss39-heather-nails1 ss39-heather-nails2

Her nails are rocking my world. While I don’t expect turquoise rocking nails as much this Spring as it did last year, which is a shame because it’s such an awesome look on nails. The color blend is great, too. Short nails can be amazing.

These shop staff make me want to redo my nails right now. Serving inspiration!

Happy Valentines Day readers, hope you’re enjoying it whatever you’re doing! :smiley:

Filed under:nails, shop staff

10 Responses to “Gyaru Shop Staff 36 – Osaka OPA Fig & Viper and Heather”

1. Dolly says:

All those nails!! It makes me so ashamed of my own. T_T I would have to say the orange ones were my fav.

I’m always in search of great short hair styles and there seems to be a lot more girls sporting it lately. <3

2. Mizu chan says:

the orange nails are so beautiful!

3. Nagareboshi says:

The shop staff are always so fashionable! I do love their nails, time to try something new on mine I think… ^__^

4. Robin CF says:

I’m a huge fan of acrylics, but I must say this post has me tempted to give up the length & shellac my digits.

• Mitsu says:

If you go down that road I highly recommend gelish over shellac. So much longer lasting and my natural nails are the longest they’ve ever been with gelish.

5. mary says:

pretty nails!wonder how they did it.i also like the orange ‘s best ^^

6. Issy says:

I took inspiration from the orange nails and did my own interpretation :) Must admit, it doesn’t look as good as gels would but I’m quite proud!

7. Lunie says: