I’ve been a bit grumpy and stressed for various reasons lately. Stressing myself out about things I cannot change or that may not happen. Which is just stupid. I’m looking too inward lately and need to look more outward so…

I thought I could ask, what can I do for you? Yes you sexy reader looking cute in front of your keyboard (or mobile device Doll does not descriminate XD). Anything you want to see on the Doll? Do you have a question I can answer? Show me your gyaru blog and I’ll link exchange if it’s got a few posts (my links need updating). Anything! I mean I can always say no but this blog is made to help (hopefully) and I’d like to work smarter on that.

Last June between heading to Mito to see one of the top three gardens in Japan and meeting up with a friend at night for drinks I had time to kill and a train pass so I huffed it to Omiya Arche in Saitama (previous post). If I have a train pass I just use the hell out of it. I’ll take the quickest trains for the most faraway shops because it’s essentially free. I’m glad I did because I got to snap such lovely shop staff!

Rienda – Omiya Arche

ss37-rienda

Marking the signature of Rienda girls: great hair! Such long soft waved hair is giving me envy. I love how their nude outfits work so well with their bright orange make-up. Really pretty!

ss37-riendahair

I thought her make-up in particular was so pretty. The bright colors worked really well with her orange-tinted hair.

Also very envious of people with dainty necks that can pull off such delicate necklaces. They always look so pretty.

Liz Lisa – Saitama Omiya Arche

ss37-lizlisa

I wasn’t feeling the vintage prints of last summer’s Liz Lisa but they’re selling me! Liz Lisa girls are always so Liz Lisa from the top of their hair to their toenails, it makes me happy seeing them.

ss37-lizlisahair2 ss37-lizlisahair

But the most awesome thing was how cute they had styled their hair. I love the crystal pins. I usually never do pins and a hat but it’s inspiring me to try it.

Filed under:liz lisa, rienda, shop staff

30 Responses to “Gyaru Shop Staff Snaps #35 – Omiya Arche in Saitama – Rienda & Liz Lisa – ALSO What do you want?”

1. elaine says:

The rienda girl’s hairs are amazing! I really like those soft curls too and their cream outfits!

• Mitsu says:

They always have the loveliest hair. The Tokyo ones always go to a specific salon and I’m tempted to go there for treatment.

2. Kassidy says:

Oooooh, I love staff shop snaps! Thanks once again~ And I love what you’re doing already on the Doll. Could you possibly do more seasonal fashion coverage? Like maybe do a specific brand’s fashion for their spring/summer/fall/winter collections? You always write so well and reading those posts make me happy and on the look out! :korila:

• Mitsu says:

Definitely! When they release more photos I will! Although stuff is comign out so slow. I’ll be talking about Duras and Ladymade soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

3. Leanne says:

I do love the orange lips and cheeks of the Rienda girls (I still have my orange Candy Doll blush I bought there a few years ago). You already write the stuff I’m interested in, so maybe I’ll just agree with Kassidy’s point. I do love reading when certain lables I like bring out new collections: obvs rock brands like Glad News, Fernopaa, Glavil by Tutuha, Heaven & Hell, Cryx, newish ones like Fig & Viper etc :)

• Mitsu says:

I’ve definitely been planning on writing more about Fig & Viper. Alisa Ueno is really interesting. So excited to see what you’ll buy in March, you always pick something to make your style all your own :)

• A says:

Alisa is interesting – her style is so cool. She is a total party girl too, by the looks of her blog :P F&V interested me more than Murua (my go to brand) last year.
        My fav thing about the doll is definitely the shop staff photos. I know you (or someone) has to be in Japan to take them though. I like that the looks are not necessarily over the top, but there are little details (like the girl’s hair pins above) that make it different and put together.

I’ve read through a year and a bit of this blog’s posts last nov (before that I would only visit when in a “japan phase”, lol) btw.

I don’t have any ideas yet of other things to see, or to improve – I think your blog is great and really informative :)

4. Momo says:

Okay, you’ve just hooked me on Rienda! I heard about the brand but never really looked it up. Now I’ll definetly be checking it out more often! And Liz Lisa lovely as always. Thanks such a lot for sharing! <3

5. faye says:

I’d like to see more about brands, that aren’t specifically gyaru, like ladymade, rirandture, mercuryduo, etc. It’d be interesting so more of japanese fashion than gyaru-only subjects!

• Mitsu says:

I definitely plan to talk about ladymade! I took pics in June of their store in 109. I will get on that ASAP :) Thanks for the suggestion!!

6. Monique says:

The Rienda girls are gorgeous! They could be on magazines! :D
    I’ve just bought an orange blush and I’m excited to play with it! ^^
    Orange is a flattering color to yellow skin.

I loved those Liz Lisa pins! I’ve seen pins in similar styles in stores here in Brazil and I thought them really cute! Pins and hats are an interesting combination that matches Summer perfectly in my opinion.

• Mitsu says:

I was so all about orange blush when Tsubasa popularized it for her Candydoll line but slowly got out of it. Now looking at the Rienda girls I realize it’s only a fad if you make it one. It looks great with nude looks :)
      Agreed! I will try it this summer :)

7. Eve says:

I wear either a coral orange or a soft lilac blush color. I have very light skin with yellow undertones and both look really good! A good inexpensive orange is the Maybelline dream bouncy.
    I love your blog! It’s more informative than many others out there which is just camwhoring. Camwhoring is ok sometimes but I prefer informative posts! Of course you can post photos of yourself more since I like your style. One thing I’d like to see is maybe a simple gyaru wardrobe makeup. Like basics to start with. I’ve been following gal for awhile now but I’m just now starting to build my wardrobe so it would be a very nice post to beginners.
    Also more hairstyles, like updos. I loved your bear ear post!

8. Jen says:

Been reading your blog for a couple years now and you never fail to disappoint! Like a couple other commenters, I’d love to see more of your seasonal fashion roundups, Mitsu! Always been my favorite. :) Thanks for sharing with us!

9. Maha says:

Thanks for the callout last post :heartcat: It’s pushing me to try and blog more :sweatbubble:

I would love to see a wig review post! :rila:

• Mitsu says:

Always love your blog posts!

I need to do one, I just need a wig model without as much hair as my giant poof right now D:

10. OMG they’re all so inspiring!!

11. Raisin says:

I have been looking forward to the topics which are listed in “Upcoming on the Doll”. I wish that you could do a post about one of them. :heartcat:

• Mitsu says:

I’ve been meaning to do the host one for years LOL D: But sometimes I worry my wording comes off as generalizing rather than my own personal experience so I am trying to work harder on making it the best personal experience article I can write without stereotypes.

12. jacky says:

wow love the style !!
    And the beautiful pictures <333

xox

13. Rebecca says:

(I’m more of a Lolita fashion wearer, but someone linked me to your Tenso post, and I’m really enjoying your blog!)

I love the Liz Lisa girl on the left! I find her look to just be so adorable and tied together so well from her hat to her shoes! I really want her top!

14. A says:

Have you done a post about going to a Japanese hair salon to get a cut/color, like your indepth one on getting nails done?
    I have had my hair done with limited Japanese skills, and everything was fine, but a guide is always helpful!

• Mitsu says:

I just feel its such a broad question I don’t know how to do a post. I’ve been asked this before but really I feel inadequate to do a post on it, it’s a huge subject I’ve done ones about exte but beyond that cut and color have so many terms. Like there’s so many terms and I am too used to how it works so I don’t know how to start. I think a specific list of what someone wants is easier for me then just all the crazy terms of hair or deal with a salon.

• Mitsu says:

Like did you know a Fauxhawk is a Mohican in Japanese. I know not really gyaru related (gyaruo yes I’m looking at you Daichii Tanaka), but seriously language is crazy.

• A says:

Hey Mitsu, I understand. Like you’d have to do one on “i just want a trim”, don’t cut it above the shoulders” etc, then layers, how to describe colors, style, etc. It is quite broad, and can never be all encompassing. I guess, as you said, you’d have to do it specifically on something quite popular that a lot of people might want to know (no ideas on what that might be as trends come and go…..) Never mind, keep doing what you’re doing. If the Doll ain’t broke, don’t fix it! :D

15. Dimentiza says:

Post about wigs would be nice. Like where to buy, what to buy, how to take care off them etc.
    There’s been this : “Upcoming on the Doll: Wig review series: Malibu, Cyperous, Prisila” on your side bar and I have been wondering will you do the reviews :)

• Mitsu says:

I do have enough info and pics to do the Cyperous one soon so this month it’ll be out, Malibu I want to take more pics in Japan (next month). Now that I have long hair I’m so lazy to talk about wigs since I don’t wear mine any more (thinking of selling some soon).

16. So' says:

Indeed, Liz Lisa girls always have a great hair style !! :heart3:

In case you are interested, I’m running a Liz Lisa giveaway on my blog : http://ilovelizlisa.blogspot.com/