Inside Kurogyaru brand Songuer DIA stores in Gyaru malls.

DIA spec/ DIA / SONGEURダイヤ ソジュールダイヤ) you’re the ninja of the gyaru world. You have barely a web presence and no on-line shop. You’ve recently started a facebook page, but that’s years after its time (check other gyaru brands on facebook and mixi).

They even state on their official ameblo blog that they don’t sell on-line. So I try to take shots of DIA stores especially. Not the best quality of photos at all. But I figured it was either show you bad or none. Something about the DIA lighting just killed my camera pictures from Machida 109 DIA, Omiya Arche DIA, and Osaka OPA DIA. They’re slowly changing and brightening DIA stores with renewals (DIA in 109 just got one). If you need more DIA fix and you’re new to the blog check out this previous shot post or their selection of staff blogs or gaijin gyaru blogs like Ultimate Luxury.

songuer-dia-shibuya-109-renewal-photo

Photo of the new, brighter songuer DIA at Shibuya 109. (from the Shibuya 109 twitter feed). I think this goes along with DIA softening a bit. More resort casual and less gold.

songuer-dia-bras-kurogyaru-style spec-dia-songuer-outfits-yokohama

The two photos above are from this year and you can see a little more resort and less flashy style about them. Still the trademark DIA bras, but more natural with less gold.

dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-01 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-02 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-03 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-04 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-05 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-06 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-07 dia-japan-96gyaru-kurogyaru-style-08

I hope you enjoyed, I’ll try to work harder on pictures next time! I’ve got new brands to talk about first, so many new brands to discuss! :heart:

1. June 7, 2013 / 12:52 pm

The pictures are great ! :3 Thank you for taking them ! <3 You`re the best! ^^

2. June 7, 2013 / 1:55 pm

Our ONLY sight into D.I.A. stores! I love the brand from afar, being a *ahem* much bustier gal than the average Japanese (or American, for that matter.)

You so rock, Mitsu

3. June 8, 2013 / 2:59 am

My heart still beats faste when I see something about d.i.a. lol /DD

• June 8, 2013 / 2:59 am

”faster” it is…

4. June 8, 2013 / 7:50 am

wah! Thanks for the photos!!! The clothes seems really cool and awesome! might check it out when i go to Japan :)

5. June 8, 2013 / 2:53 pm

I’m looking forward to going to D.I.A store!! *___________*
    Do they allow you to take pictures of the shops?

June 12, 2013 / 7:57 pm

It just depends! I ask a lot of the time and if I’m busy and just need to take a quick pic I try to not get people in them especially faces. I try to keep everyone’s privacy about such :)

6. June 11, 2013 / 12:06 pm

Thanx for sharing!!! Seeing all of these photos really inspiring me to save money and go there and buy like everything *lol*!

June 12, 2013 / 7:56 pm

LOL It’s so easy to save money for shopping in Japan once you realize what you can get XD Two months before each Japan trip I’m awesome at saving XD

7. June 11, 2013 / 1:01 pm

Love the pictures! The beach resort clothes are just gaww-jus :)

June 12, 2013 / 7:55 pm

Yes!! I love their resort style, it looks worthy of beach style. Too bad they’re going out of business in Okinawa :(

8. June 12, 2013 / 2:19 pm

Aww, thank you for mentioning me! Oh how I miss d.i.a’s shop when it still looked like that.

June 12, 2013 / 7:51 pm

Girl keep repping for the gaijin who love DIA, love your style!

It seems most of the DIAs still look like that. The Machida 109 is still original, but I wonder if they’re all changing?

9. June 16, 2013 / 10:42 am

I went to the D.I.A. at Osaka OPA today and OMG… I never cared that much about D.I.A. before but everything was super cute and the shop staff were soooo cool. They let me take pictures of the clothes, took pictures with me, and (tried to) strike up a conversation with me and my friend for about 30mins. D.I.A.’s definitely got my heart now:)