Mitsu in Europe – Rome part 3

I’m heading to Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands for two weeks so I thought I’d share some older Europe photos to start it off. But don’t worry I’ve saved up some gyaru posts and travel in Japan posts too.

Rome it’s like I was there yesterday. Or a year and a half. Gosh talk about lazy blogger. Mostly scenes inside the Vatican and surrounding areas. Wow was the Vatican ever gorgeous! While I’m not Catholic, I love Catholic iconography and inside Vatican City (almost) satiated my love of it. I want to see even more!

I really liked all the lion statues everywhere. So cute.  :lovecat: Although the lions from that tapestry above just make me LOL  :love:

1. Amanda July 7, 2013 / 9:15 am

Hope you’ll enjoy my homecountry :) (Sweden)

2. nicola July 7, 2013 / 9:21 am

oh you made me really wanna go to Rome right now, it’s like my favorite city all around Europe! & Vatican City and its museums~ wanderlust!!w

• nicola July 7, 2013 / 9:22 am

& of course I hope you’ll enjoy Berlin!! and also the rest of the trip! ;D

3. Claudia July 7, 2013 / 12:41 pm

I’m in the Netherlands! Have fun, I hope the weather will be agreeable when you’re here :))

4. Julia July 7, 2013 / 12:42 pm

what place in germany will you visit? hehe
    i live in germany, but i love to travel that country as well. has some nice places

the pictures from rome look good!

5. Kassidy July 7, 2013 / 12:51 pm

I want to go to Rome so badly! The pictures are so gorgeous wahhh. I hope you have a fun two weeks abroad!

6. Love Chloe July 8, 2013 / 12:23 am

It looks your having so much fun! I have always wanted to go to Europe! By the way thanks for sharing the pictures :D

7. Nagareboshi July 8, 2013 / 5:37 am

Thanks for sharing! ^__^ Nice pictures.

8. June July 10, 2013 / 3:12 pm

Ahhh, I remember going here last year. I miss it so much!~ <333 *___* Thank you for sharing!

Junniku blog [Click!]
    – A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!