Mitsu in Europe – Rome part 3

I’m heading to Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands for two weeks so I thought I’d share some older Europe photos to start it off. But don’t worry I’ve saved up some gyaru posts and travel in Japan posts too.

Rome it’s like I was there yesterday. Or a year and a half. Gosh talk about lazy blogger. Mostly scenes inside the Vatican and surrounding areas. Wow was the Vatican ever gorgeous! While I’m not Catholic, I love Catholic iconography and inside Vatican City (almost) satiated my love of it. I want to see even more!

I really liked all the lion statues everywhere. So cute.  :lovecat: Although the lions from that tapestry above just make me LOL  :love:

Tags: , ,

Filed under:photo friday, traveling

10 Responses to “Mitsu in Europe – Rome part 3”

1. Amanda says:

Hope you’ll enjoy my homecountry :) (Sweden)

2. nicola says:

oh you made me really wanna go to Rome right now, it’s like my favorite city all around Europe! & Vatican City and its museums~ wanderlust!!w

3. Claudia says:

I’m in the Netherlands! Have fun, I hope the weather will be agreeable when you’re here :))

4. Julia says:

what place in germany will you visit? hehe
    i live in germany, but i love to travel that country as well. has some nice places

the pictures from rome look good!

5. Kassidy says:

I want to go to Rome so badly! The pictures are so gorgeous wahhh. I hope you have a fun two weeks abroad!

6. Love Chloe says:

It looks your having so much fun! I have always wanted to go to Europe! By the way thanks for sharing the pictures :D

7. Nagareboshi says:

Thanks for sharing! ^__^ Nice pictures.

8. Sennnaa says:

Woah the Vatican is so beautiful!!! <3
    I must go there with my family one day so we can see the beauty in real life :D

-Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blgospot.com

9. June says:

Ahhh, I remember going here last year. I miss it so much!~ <333 *___* Thank you for sharing!

Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!