Shop Staff 43 – Liz Lisa – Shinjuku Alta

The beginning of gyaru shop staff pictures using my new camera. So excited!!! Less shop staff in each post, but more details and fab color.  You can see all the wonderful detail this great shop staff in Liz Lisa in Shinjuku Alta was rocking.

liz lisa shop staff shinjuku alta

liz lisa shop staff shinjuku alta

liz lisa shop staff shinjuku alta

liz lisa shop staff shinjuku alta

liz lisa shop staff shinjuku alta

Filed under:liz lisa, shop staff

15 Responses to “Shop Staff 43 – Liz Lisa – Shinjuku Alta”

1. Angel says:

loveher getup! very girly and dainty without all the pastel

2. Dolly says:

She’s lovely! I always associate Liz Lisa with light colors and pinks so the navy blue is such a nice change.

Yay for new camera! <3

• Mitsu says:

Yay!!! :D

Since I’ve been trying to do a more adult palette and dress more adult (whatever that means), I’m so glad they’re incorporating navy more into their Fall line too. It also really pops so well against white and cream as compared to pink :)

3. Federica says:

I love these pictures and the nail art is amazing! I want to try it too!

4. Tianna says:

love your nails!

5. Love Chloe says:

Wahh!! Her outfit is soo adorable and she is so pretty as well!!! Her nails are amazing as well!!

6. Amanda says:

Really love her outfit. She looks gorgeous. Love the nails!!

7. Polly says:

Such cute hair!
    Loving the new camera quality too, great photos!

8. Mimi says:

poor girl working retail in those shoes! I can’t even imagine :-S She’s my new hero :loveword:

9. Jujunko says:

I like seeing how they dress up themselves. It gives me a inspirations!

10. So' says:

Nice photos ! Her nails are cute :)