LilLilly Tokyo Spring Trend Report & Shop Staff Snap – stand-alone shop in Harajuku

I shot this sweet shop staff in November, but I think it’s also a great time to discuss a cool Harajuku store Lillilly and their upcoming Spring collection and its trendy items. LilLilly (http://www.lillilly.jp/) is a newer brand in Harajuku with a stylish stand-alone store in UraHara. Urahara is the backstreets of Harajuku with more stylish original shops and less tourists. It’s where Candy Stripper, Nadia, and my beloved nail shop Avarice are.

lillilly-spring-trends

There will be so many retro-inspired looks this season from the 50s and 60s. I’m really excited!

LilLilly Tokyo Shop Staff Snap from their Stand-alone Harajuku store

lillilly shop staff snap lillilly shop staff snap harajuku lillilly tokyo lillilly harajuku OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So well put together and I love her girly ribbon and black accessories to a very light style. LilLilly seems to take classic girly style and take it just a bit edgy.

What do you think of LilLilly?

1. January 20, 2014 / 1:45 pm

I really love this! It’s a cool brand! Not sure if I’d wear it myself but I always enjoy creativity! ^_^

January 20, 2014 / 3:08 pm

I think it’s definitely something I want to mix in but full seems a bit hard. I also look horrible in red, while you always look amazing in it!

2. January 20, 2014 / 4:42 pm

I’m excited for the girly-retro trend, especially mixed with pastels! :D cant wait to see more!

January 21, 2014 / 1:42 pm

I am too! I love all the retro styles and the mix and match concept of a lot of brands :)

3. January 22, 2014 / 12:09 am

Oh cute, I like the heels and the 3d art dress:). Retro girly looks interesting.

January 22, 2014 / 4:40 pm

The heels make me happy too! The real valentino ones were a little too winter and out of my price-range. Happy to see all the colors they’re doing too :)

4. January 22, 2014 / 5:16 am

I think some of the retro items look cute. But it’s nothing I would wear myself.-. I don’t like long/pencil skirts and I’m also not a big fan of the 3D prints.

January 22, 2014 / 4:39 pm

I love longer skirts lately, but I too am kind of iffy about pencil skirts. Thankfully they’re doing flare skirts. Midi, kneelength and mini are all popular this season. 3D prints are super popular this season. Chanel and Dior couture just walked down the runway with 3-d prints. Although I wonder if simpler brands like GYDA and Duras will do them? I think you might be safe there if that’s your taste :)

5. honey bee
    January 22, 2014 / 8:43 pm

does that blue-haired lady in the photo collage have a blog, by any chance? i’d love to see more of her! :heartcat:

6. January 23, 2014 / 4:57 am

That lilac collared daisy dress tho

January 23, 2014 / 10:01 am

I love that pastel mix :)

7. February 1, 2014 / 8:03 am

Wow, the clothes seeem so nice! I wanna buy some! Their cute retro print is awesome *o*