Liz Lisa Winter Style – Photos inside Liz Lisa stores

I took photos of Liz Lisa Winter style inside their stores. Spring clothes may be coming out but lots of these items are now on sale, a perfect way to stock up for the remainder of the year and next year for all your snuggly kawaii needs. I took these pictures all around Japan Liz Lisa stores from Tokyo, Kyoto, Okayama and more.

Don’t forget to check out their amazing Liz Lisa Christmas trees. In both big and small size they’re so spectacular. I hope next year I can make my tree something as girly. Little furry puffs, Cinderalla carriages, roses, gold ribbon, and sparkly balls. So many balls!

lizlisa-fall-christmastree lizlisa-winter-christmas-tree

Close-up details of the Liz Lisa Christmas trees. Up close Liz Lisa Christmas trees look even better!

lizlisa-winter-goods-mymelody-lizlisa

They were selling Liz Lisa mugs at the Liz Lisa Ikebukuro store. I didn’t see them at all stores, but I was happy to buy one at Ikebukuro Parco Liz Lisa. I already have a Liz Lisa mug, but it has been well used and now has a chip in it.

lizlisa-winter-partydresses

Of course since Christmas is the biggest date night in Japan, Liz Lisa had their stylish fancy dresses out for girly Liz Lisa Winter date style.

lizlisa-winter-style-2013 lizlisa-winter-style

I really regret not buying a Liz Lisa Winter matching glove and muffler set. The faux ring on the gloves is such a cute touch.

lizlisa-wintercoordinate lizlisa-wintergoods-gloves lizlisa-inside-stores lizlisa-mymelody-winterstyle

I love the Liz Lisa My Melody displays. I’m really happy this collaboration has lasted more than a season. I hope they put out cute Liz Lisa My Melody roomwear for Spring. I really miss Liz Lisa roomwear. The Liz Lisa My Melody doll was a big seller.

lizlisa-christmas

The novelties were really amazing as a build-up for Christmas. I earned the notebook novelty at Liz Lisa Shinjuku Alta, but they were out of stock. I had hoped to win the bear after buying a coat, but I couldn’t find one that suited me. It’s really cute though isn’t it?

I hope you enjoyed Liz Lisa Winter photos. I’ll be back to take Spring photos. I’m so excited for their Spring releases! My next Liz Lisa post is going to be a big one! I’ve got Liz Lisa My Melody character meet and greet report next.

I’m always posting about Liz Lisa from shop staff photos, their make-up, more in store photos. Check out the Liz Lisa tag to see more posts.

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | personal instagram mewmitsu | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?  :bow:

Share:

1. February 3, 2014 / 3:49 pm

Thanks for sharing! I feel like a number of Japanese clothing stores don’t allow photography inside. Out of curiosity, do you ask and then get permission or are the particular shops you go to just okay with it? When I was last in Japan, I always wanted to take photos but was too shy to ask (not confident in my language skills and not sure what the right phasing is)/too embarrassed to attempt it and get told no lol and also didn’t want to call attention to myself as a “tourist” as much as possible. Any advice?

February 3, 2014 / 4:42 pm

It just depends. If shop staff are busy I just take photos or I’ve taken photos of the shop staff so they said okay to take more inside of stores. Malls say no, but I find most individual stores are okay with it. Just depends though. I think I have it easier because I say I am a fashion blogger, give them my card (seen here http://universal-doll.com/2013/11/shop-staff-snap-52-okayama-opa-mall-pictures-and-ingni-in-okayama/) and then they tend to understand I’m not just a gawking tourist. I’ve also told shop staff I’d like to blog about the store is it okay if I take pics? (Did this for Peach John for a bra post I’ve yet to do…urgh blog to do list is full). My Japanese (although I feel it gets crappier the more time I live in the states) is also conversationally not too bad so that also helps.

2. February 3, 2014 / 4:39 pm

Lovely pics! My boyfriend brought me back the bow-shaped bag (6th picture down) from his last trip to Hong Kong. He bought me one of their coats as a surprise for Christmas. Poor boy, I just had visions of him wandering into such a girly shop and being overwhelmed by frills and bows. He said the shop staff were lovely and gave him a catalogue and recommended him some items. They chose the colours haha. The coat isn’t in these pics (though it looks a bit like the one in the first photo).

I’m not into sweet or very girly styles, but I adore Liz Lisa (the non-floral stuff anyway) and don’t mind paying an arm and a leg because the quality is so good. The coat has a detachable rabbit fur collar (Angora, I’m pretty sure) and it’s lined and so heavy that it keeps me snuggly warm and I don’t need a scarf! The only gripe I have with LL is they don’t sew their buttons on well – already double stitched before I wore it :alpaca:

3. February 3, 2014 / 4:44 pm

I love Liz Lisa! :D Everything is so lovely XD

4. February 4, 2014 / 12:31 am

I just purchased a couple items during this sale of theirs. So happy I did, but now I wanna purchase way more, it’s pretty awful lol!

thelovelyify.blogspot.com

5. February 5, 2014 / 10:21 am

I went to the Liz Lisa stores in Tokyo last year in December and I wanted to buy the whole store. My haul turned out to be 95% Liz Lisa and 5% others.. (also I wanted to buy the whole store so badly) :x

February 12, 2014 / 10:54 am

hahahahaa I know that feeling. It was a bit hard when my shop staff photos from last Spring were like 50% Liz Lisa… >_<

6. February 5, 2014 / 10:33 am

their chistmas tree is so cute and girly^-^
    I really miss the Liz Lisa shops;-; I need to go back to Japan soonish. I always love their displays. everything looks so well arranged and nice. just love it*-*
    btw I also hope, they will be releasing new roomwear items. I like them a lot:33

February 12, 2014 / 10:53 am

I really love their roomwear too, but thus far they keep not releasing. I would really love a Liz Lisa MY Melo roomwear set. Seems perfect for super girliness :)

7. February 6, 2014 / 11:16 am

I love Liz Lisa, all items look so amazing and cute! When I go to Japan I’m definitely gonna but a lot of Li Lisa clothes *o*

February 12, 2014 / 10:52 am

It’s so hard not to! It sucks you in :)