OneSpo for Spring 2014 and Shop Staff Snap

Gyaru may be changing but OneSpo (http://www.onespo.net/) is definitely keeping its original style. They’re also staying strong with their 5 stores, a number which has stayed constant since 2010. With many niche styles in gyaru shrinking it’s nice that One Spo is able to still draw an audience and keep it.

onespospring-collection-2014one spo spring2014-style-3 one-spo-spring2014-style one spo spring2014-style2 one spo spring2014-style4

One Spo before set-ups were popular were doing set-ups, so of course they gave us some set-ups for our set-ups, dawg.

Bows have always been a big One Spo detail (check out the shop staff photo I took below) and so they’re going to do more.

They stuck with traditional marine, but One Spo has always done that.

One Spo style that are Spring 2014 trends are prissy denim (no tears, no acid wash), holographic, pastel and gingham.

OneSpo Shop Staff in Spring 2014 style

onespospring2014-shop-staff onespospring2014-shopstaff-denim onespospring2014-shopstaff onespospring2014-shopstaff-nautical

Images found of all the stylish shop staff across Japan on their One Spo shop blogs.

One Spo Osaka shop staff Yuka is still rocking her amazing lavender mix hair and cool personal style.

OneSpo Nagoya older Spring Style shop staff snap

ss42-onespo-nagoya-makeup ss42-onespo-nagoya ss42-onespo-ring-nails-nagoya

I took these shots a while ago and never posted. But look at the gingham that’s now trending all throughout gyaru. One Spo does its own thing but somehow always stays ahead of the curve!

One Spo are the queens of personal style. They take a mix and match style and then pump it up with more accessories and more stand-out style.

Nicola on Graphic-Noise posted her final translation of “GAL is” with Jelly models. A definite interesting read. Check it out!

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | personal instagram mewmitsu | inspired-doll personal tumblr – join/add/follow?  :bow:

1. February 2, 2014 / 4:47 pm

A very fun brand! I really enjoy these kind of brands! ^_^ and you’re right about them concerning the gingham trend!

February 3, 2014 / 2:16 pm

Me, too! I like how they stay trendy but themselves. I wish more brands did the same :)

2. February 2, 2014 / 8:50 pm

The white skirt, black shirt coordinates are SO SO SO CUTE!!! I might have to go and make the first one*spo purchase of my life…

February 3, 2014 / 2:16 pm

Yay! I’m really interested in their shoes. Those silly anchor ones and the Minnie Mouse bows make me happy :)

3. February 3, 2014 / 4:09 pm

I am so so glad to hear that this brand is still doing well – and still doing their own thing! So many brands have changed their image or are discontinued. One*Spo is honestly my favorite, they are so cute and funky.

February 3, 2014 / 4:43 pm

Agreed! Although I wish One*Spo did a few more trend items. Personally I would love a OneSpo knee-length flare skirt, a trend for this season. I like seeing brands with really unique style (Mars, Liz Lisa, DIA, OneSpo) do trend items just to see how they can keep that original look yet make an on trend piece.

4. February 4, 2014 / 8:58 pm

Ahhhh all the shop staff are too cute > u < Loving their spring trends and the way they're pulling them off. I'm a big fan of hologram details but I usually do it in a more street style way. They use it in a very feminine way, so I can incorporate hologram into my more girly outfits! So lovely!

February 12, 2014 / 10:55 am

Agreed! I think it’s really cool when a street style trend like Holograms gets used in an unexpected manner. It makes the trend a bit more individual :)

5. February 5, 2014 / 8:14 am

I don’t like denim, but except of that everything looks really nice ^^

February 12, 2014 / 10:54 am

I’m not really big on denim either, but admittedly I like theirs :)

6. February 5, 2014 / 10:01 am

I love the sailor style dresses the shop staff wears:3 it’s a really cute collection I think♥

February 12, 2014 / 10:54 am