Fint and An Another Angelus for Spring

After the brand introduction yesterday, it’s time to get into the style of Spring for Fint and An Another Angelus.

Before you go down the road about Fint and An Another Angelus just being Lolita-lite, their new Spring line was recently featured in April 2014 issue of Vivi.

vivi-fint-spring2014

Showing off that who and how they wear it are almost as important as the actual design of the clothes. Not very Lolita right, just a relaxed girly feel. Fint and An Another Angelus can both be very mixable brands.

Lili for Fint

Fint’s design for Spring is based on a 1953 movie called “Lili” about a naive French girl who has a relationship with a carnival puppeteer.

(fear warning marionettes)

Honestly I have no idea how Japanese brands get a hold of much less pick their inspiration from 1950s films (Dazzlin did a 1960s french film inspo last year), but there we have it. Lots carnival elements and prim blouses do give homage to “Lili”.

Fint’s Summer Collection Video

Fint also did a collection movie to show off their Summer looks. I can’t say I recommend it unless you like hazy shots and not to many clothing images.

Fint for Spring 2014

fintdetailsspring

Most items from Fint have wonderful details. The Shell collar shirt was very muted but on trend. There are carnival horse themes throughout and majority are wonderfuly done on skirts like the one above.

As usual their cardigans are excellent and they would fit right in with an Ank Rouge, Mercury Duo, Liz Lisa or any other sweet or adult girly brand.

03041921_5315a91ae09c6 03101055_531d1b75a73fb 03181650_5327fae170a99 03171853_5326c5fdefeb2 03151115_5323b7d18a161 03131549_532154e5edfeb

Lots of carnival motifs, some retro nautical looks, knee-length trend.

An Another Angelus

More adult brand “An Another Angelus” is more of the same but with a few more girly twists.  An Another Angelus is doing more of a rose theme than a carnival theme. No merry-go-round horse prints to be found.  However you will find roses on most every item of Spring “An Another Angelus”

an-2

an-3

anotherangelus-dress

Those ghost-heart shoes are super cute. A rose theme in everything!

Shinjuku MiLord An Another Angelus Blog (http://fint-blog.jp/043) has fabulous shop staff style and here’s some modeling their Spring collection.

08f1a607d8104d74578e072f4103af6f937114f3

21ea8bcdb273bff5d6c764e1b3cfe61dc7d48631

27d06d1be89b826479da926b3ceb79c05533b026

3112cc14cd1f1688312a9136cfe703cf6fe735f3

Lots of cute style that looks sweet yet comfortable.

In case you missed it, all Fint and An ANother Angelus info is on the previous post here

These are two brands featured in the new bimonthly magazine Larme. I will be talking about Larme and its style upcoming, but before that I’m going to highlight three brands that are showing Japanese fashion is becoming “everysize” instead of “freesize”. Please look forward to it! :bow:

1. mikachan
    March 19, 2014 / 3:09 pm

Really cute! Not sure if I’ve ever wear their stuff but really cute!:rila:

March 21, 2014 / 3:09 pm

It is a bit hard to blend with onee or anything else. Such a good yet bad problem with distinctive brands :)

2. March 19, 2014 / 6:02 pm

Ahhh this brand is too cute! I used to be really into lolita and while I still own pieces and go to meets once in a while, I’ve been straying away from the fashion due to the lack of practicality. I don’t entirely want to leave the fashion yet but this sort of answers my calling to something similar but more wearable! I absolutely love the second picture under An Another Angelus <3

March 21, 2014 / 3:08 pm

Oh your comment makes me so happy! I feel the same way, sometimes I get into a fashion funk and then I see a brand and it completely reawakens me. :)

3. Eri
    March 19, 2014 / 8:31 pm

I’ve always felt like F.i.n.t is kind of like Lodispotto has a baby with MILK or Emily Temple cute haha. I visited their shop last time I was in Osaka, but their collection then (early fall) didn’t catch my eye too much…the similar brand Amavel had cuter stuff for cheaper lol.

Larme has become my new favorite magazine as of late, so I’m looking forward to your blogging about it!

March 21, 2014 / 3:07 pm

hahahaha that is really true! I like some of Amavels stuff but I think they go a little too far on the otome side for me and Fint seems to keep it a bit adult. I think thats a personal feeling.

Larme makes me so happy! Glad more variety for magazines is showing up :)

4. March 20, 2014 / 4:34 pm

So cute, I love embroidery! And the cardigans look really lovely ^^

March 21, 2014 / 3:06 pm

I’m all about their cardigans :)

5. March 21, 2014 / 1:48 pm

F.i.n.t. seem so have lots of very cute and girly clothes. I like some of them (the more simple item). I think the coords look cute, but some are a bit “too much” for my personal taste. I really like the cardigan with the hearts. Would definitely buy it:3

March 21, 2014 / 3:04 pm

I feel like sometimes mixing one or two items in with other pieces is best but agreed I think sometimes the look goes too overboard for me.

6. September 1, 2014 / 7:32 am