Fint Brand Introduction and Shop Staff

Fint is a classical brand that works as a classic brand, a mix with lolita or a mix with sweet gyaru brands. I’m going to take this post to introduce the brand, talk about some regular items and show off  Fint shop staff snaps. Next post I am going to talk about their current season, show off more shop staff coordinates and trending items.

Brand details:

website: http://www.fint.jp/
webstore: http://www.fint-shop.com/
shop blogs: http://fint-blog.jp/
Stores: 17 (4 in Tokyo area)
type: classical
brands own definition: A 60s classical brand that mixes vintage and trend into a girly style. The goal of the brand is to make your heart race when you see it.
season’s theme: It’s a 1950s French look. The theme was based on the 1953 movie “Lili” (wiki) about a French girl who has a relationship with a carnival puppeteer. Elements of carnivals and France intertwine.

News and store separation:

This season the store has split off into two stores: Fint and An Another Angelus. Fint used to carry An Another Angelus brand items selectively in their stores, but now it’s in two separate stores. 14 Fint stores and 3 An Another Angelus stores. Fint’s items tend to be more youthful and slimmer fitting. An Another Angelus does a more mature and freer sized selection.

Fint Daikanyama stand-alone store

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

fint shop staff

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You can see some of the trends of the season: burgundy and lace inners. Mixed with the more traditional styles of the brand: retro shoes like court shoes, and the traditional 3 stripes. Although this is a winter look, it’s common for the brand to have longer skirts. To compare: Liz Lisa is usually mid thigh while there skirts will be an inch above the knee or such.

Fint always balances tailored vs. feminine. More often they side on the tailored side, but it’s a cleaner girly look.

Fint Shinjuku MiLord Shop Staff

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Flatform shoes mixed with a more tailored skirt. Fint is all about cardigan life.

Fint’s season (Spring or Winter) revolves around onepieces, blouses, skirts and cardigans along with a few jackets and shorts or pants.

Fint and An Another Angelus  Recent Shop Staff Coordinate examples

0f835ff6200b71c7d993b80ce088dac944245dbb 4a22a470ebfe200823b6f6caa2d0dc4884671402 b73bd567c47aaa843465f52ce32c7ce70264dd84 fint-springcoordinate fint-springcoordinate2 fint-springcoordinate3

As you can see there’s a lot of cardigans, a lot of blouses, and tons of retro styling.

1. mikachan
    March 18, 2014 / 11:47 am

I definitely can see the lolitaxsweet gal mix! Interesting! Didn’t think those two would work well together but this brand makes that assumption false! ^_^

March 18, 2014 / 11:54 am

The lines are definitely more blurry and I think getting more so with a lot of brands like Swankiss. :)

2. March 18, 2014 / 12:01 pm

Everything is so cute and delicate, I really like this brand!

March 19, 2014 / 1:50 pm

I hope their Spring look makes you love it more :)

3. March 18, 2014 / 10:33 pm

I didn’t realize it until today, but I’ve actually heard of this brand from the Larme magazines! I’m really glad you did a blog entry about it. I really like the retro Gyaru style, but the only brands I come across that get associated with the style are Ank Rouge and Liz Lisa, so I’m glad that there’s another brand I can look at for inspiration (and more things to add to my wishlist, lol). Thank you!

March 19, 2014 / 1:50 pm

Larme fits these two brands really well. I think Larme is really picking up the missing part of brands that are only fringe featured in other magazines :)

4. March 20, 2014 / 10:02 am

Everything looks so cute! Thanks for introducing this brand :)

March 21, 2014 / 3:06 pm

Always happy to share :)

5. March 20, 2014 / 4:44 pm

I’m in LOVE with what is on that mannequin right there. Too bad I couldn’t find the items at the website. ):

March 21, 2014 / 3:06 pm

It was from Fall when I was there. I tried on that sweater but I was too busty for such a complicated thing. UGH

6. March 20, 2014 / 10:19 pm

I know its a lot of carnival theme, but for some reason it reminds me of nautical style. :D love!

March 21, 2014 / 3:05 pm

Me, too! Definitely some “first mates” in some of the looks :)

7. Lynn
    March 29, 2014 / 7:12 am

I love the dresses, they are all so cute and feminine *-*

8. March 29, 2014 / 6:26 pm

God so many cute clothes! I love the blue dress with the white ribbon so much! :O