Tokyo Disney Sea – Spring Voyage & Disney Food

Alice and I went to Tokyo Disney Sea for the day last Spring and it was one of the best Disney Sea trips. The day called for rain and I think that drove away a lot of Disney visitors so we got to ride tons of rides and eat lots of Disney food.

A Mickey-shaped churro?
An edible Sinbad Chandu-tiger tail?

Eat all the fun Disney foods!

Mickey Churros. Delicious and cute! My type of food :bow:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ariel’s resort which always looks spectacular.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sinbad’s Chandu-man. Or meatbun shaped tail. Not the best, not the worst.

Our footwear on the merry-go-round. We do Disney in style :bow:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

30 years of Disney Sea! Disney Sea is the only privately owned Disney in the world. It also is my favorite.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love kids at Disney. Always so happy!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Check out that Princess in training!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Also the well-dressed matching gyaru that visit. Disney is all ages!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ahh Marie! My favorite! Marie finished posing with people when I found her.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

At a restaurant we got Mickey shaped salmon jelly in our seafood cocktail, was surprisingly delicious.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Disney is great during the day, but cool at night too. No wonder it’s a top date destination.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Spring carnival did a full floral Mickey.

More floral theme.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

At sunset, Disney Sea is really so pretty.

To be honest I never was the biggest Disney fan until I went to the Japan ones, I have friends who say the same! Disney Sea is definitely my favorite, but all Disney is so magical.

When you wish upon a star… :stars:

1. April 7, 2014 / 3:35 pm

Every time I see pictures of Disney Sea I want to go so bad! Everything looks so pretty & detailed. And those Mickey churros..too cute!

2. mikachan
    April 7, 2014 / 5:23 pm

I love Disney so much T___T I love the two parks here in Southern California! I am pretty much a pro when it comes to them haha so luckily I don’t feel any negativity about them! :)

3. April 7, 2014 / 7:02 pm

This Disney is so much better than the Disney I went to as a kid!

Salmon jellies!? >.< That sounds so interesting and yummy!

All your pictures are lovely.

kawaiipinkuu.blogspot.com

4. April 7, 2014 / 8:37 pm

your pics make it look so fun and lovely! though to be honest, the crowds there always end up pissing me off… lol. but yeah, Disney Sea is my fave too. and you gotta love that in Japan, it’s targetted towards all ages. when i went to the one in Paris last winter, i was really disappointed that it was geared only for kids… :( makes me wanna go again!! i’ve never been there on a girlie date either, maybe i should give it a try! ^^

5. April 8, 2014 / 2:29 am

Awww everything looks so awesome! I really want to go there some time :D

6. Laura
    April 8, 2014 / 2:34 am

We’re going to Disney Sea this Saturday, so excited! I’ve never been to any Disney park before :3

7. April 8, 2014 / 7:06 am

Oh my, it looks so awsome and fun!!! Hopefully I can go there too someday!
    Love the leo print minnie ears :D

8. April 8, 2014 / 7:37 am

One of my dreams is to go to Disney in Tokyo, including Disney Sea. ;-; I hope I’ll be able to go one day.

9. April 8, 2014 / 2:25 pm

Tokyo Disne Sea looks so amazing ♥♥
    Wow and thoose girls you only see their backs, are beautiful *_*

10. April 9, 2014 / 4:06 am

I love Tokyo Disney Sea. It’s such a magical place!!!

11. Little Hachiko
    April 9, 2014 / 7:04 am

Love Disney Sea, it makes me happy just seeing those potos, but OMG… THOSE SHOES!!!! GOTTA LOVE’EM!!! :heartcat:
    Your winged shoes are fabulous, but the Golden ones are gorgeous! Brand, please? Reeeeally, reaaally please? :sadcat: