Liz Lisa Shop Staff – Shop Staff Snap in Machida 109

The Liz Lisa Shop in Machida 109 is one of the larger Liz Lisa stores in Japan and often filled with the friendliest shop staff. I never plan to go to Yokohoma I just end up there because they’re so close. Usually to eat Chinese food in the giant Chinatown (Chukagai 横浜中華街) and head to Machida 109 (町田109). I’m so glad I did this time, because I spent so long talking to this lovely Liz Lisa shop staff last summer. Her personality and style are both fabulous.

(edit: Apparently I was a central Tokyo-ite and forget how insane giant Tokyo is and Machida still exists inside it. It’s kissing Yokohama and always thought it was Yokohama territory. Doh! )

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The dueling giant windows and entrance of Liz Lisa Machida 109. I think it’s third largest Liz Lisa shop behind Liz Lisa Shibuya 109 and Liz Lisa Shinjuku Lumine EST.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All she really has on is a romper, cardigan shoes and a hairbow and yet it’s perfect. She doesn’t need a billion accessories, the cream x print looks perfect on her.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Orange lipstick that wonderfully compliments her blonde hair and lipstick to match her romper. It doesn’t hurt that her eyelashes are so wonderfully curled.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Her hair is pretty much my hair goal for life. I love headband, low curls, and no bangs.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

As always a watch! My theory on shop staff and watches in a previous shop staff post

Need more Liz Lisa ? I often post about the popular Japanese brand, check out all Liz Lisa Shop previous posts here

Need more Japanese Shop Staff Snaps? Over 100 all across Japan Shop Staff Snaps to view here

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?  :bow:

1. L
    June 23, 2014 / 6:45 pm

Hi, I love your blog and waiting eagerly every update. The shop staff snaps are just a wonderful and in the blogworld, in my opinion, an unique idea (although used in magazines etc a lot).

However I ask that you would change your post a little bit, as it is now a bit miss leading that Machida would be in Yokohama. That’s simply not the case, it’s not even a part of Kanagawa, Machida is in Tokyo. Maybe you didn’t know, but believe me, as I live here. :D It’s also not spelled 横浜町田, but just 町田. It would have been nice to bump into you in here! hehe

June 24, 2014 / 7:00 am

You’re absolutely right! I just always visit from Yokohama, what a central Tokyo bumpkin I feel like right now. Changed :) Thanks for the lesson :)

• L
        June 24, 2014 / 9:54 am

No problem! I don’t even think Machida is too close to Yokohama, it gets 30mins to get there, whereas Shinjuku is ~45min away (less if you take a faster train). I wish it was closer either. :D I agree the Machida109 is nice, as it’s less crowded and I live right next to it. The whole city is good for shopping, there’s also a youth shopping center called Jorna, which isn’t very big, but has INGNI, Allamanda and some other very nice brands you’ll find in Harajuku – affordable ones too. If someone is planing a chopping trip in Machida, that’s worth checking out.

June 25, 2014 / 10:38 am

Really? Since it borders Yokohama I’ve always felt it really close. Although I’ve mostly done the journey with central living friends and the talking makes any train journey feel faster. Ohhh that’s a cool tip! I love Ingni brands, good prices yet cute and trendy :)

2. June 23, 2014 / 11:47 pm

I was also wondering like the poster before me if you meant Machida 109 in Tokyo because as far as I know there is no Machida in Yokohama..? If it’s Machida on the Odakyu line it’s definitely Tokyo.
    However, I looove Machida 109 and since I lived on the Odakyu line I went there a lot more often than Tokyo. Since my fav. store is Glad News there was no need to travel to Tokyo and also Machida 109 was always less crowded, I loved it there! I live on the other side of Tokyo now so I can’t go there anymore and have to squeeze myself through Shibuya 109 (I shouldnt complain probably, oh the first world problems!)

Oh and btw thanks to your blog I discovered Punyus which I love now so thank you for that :)
    Love, Sam.

June 24, 2014 / 7:02 am

Thanks to you and L you have really corrected me. I always have lived in central Tokyo and whenver I went to Machida it was because it was so close to where I was in Yokohama. I always assumed it was so close. Agreed people talk about the joys of 109 but the crowds are a killer. Punyus also has a store in Sky Tree if you’re closer :) I love them so much I have another shop staff photo from them :)

3. Saphy
    June 25, 2014 / 10:53 am

Thank you always for shop staff posts :loveword: I’ve always loved Liz Lisa and had the opportunity to visit their store in Shibuya 109 last year.. needless to say I got crazy shopping inside :mrgreen: hoping to see more posts from you soon Mitsu :alpaca:

June 30, 2014 / 8:15 am

Always happy to share. The photos that make me happy I always love to share :) Liz Lisa is awesome isn’t it? Even when my style is different I always still love everything about their stores :)