Shop Staff Snap – Secret Magic (Secret Honey) in Tachikawa Lumine

Secret Magic aka Secret Honey keeps bringing stylish adult cute looks every season. This shop staff from Tachikawa Lumine (Tachikawa is western Tokyo’s neighbor) had fabulous hair, nails and cute style that was so polished. I have no idea why I ended up in Tachikawa last summer but I did and well… at least I took pictures of shop staff.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Of course she’s in a fabulous Secret Magic dress and Bonita shoes. Check out those un-Secret Magic shoes on the right. Ladies clothing store dressing rooms often keep a set of high heeled mules next to the doorway so ladies who try out outfits can have a pair of easily slidable shoes to check themselves out in the mirror. Of course heels make your legs look good so it’s usually an oversized pair of high heeled mules.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yellow as a neutral? I think it really works as the butter yellow on her gel nails.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I always try to get my bangs like that when they get longer but it never seems to work. Her hair is so stellar.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Love the quality details of Secret Magic. Their quality always seems quite stellar for the price.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Secret Magic now Secret Honey. Always classy style.

Want more Secret Honey? Check out previous Secret Honey posts

Want more shop staff? Check out all the Japanese Shop Staff Snaps, now over 100

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?  :bow:

SALES POST still going on! Now worldwide and prices reduced! More added today (Glad News, Liz Lisa)

1. June 20, 2014 / 8:38 am

I love the see through floral part of the dress layered over the stripes. So cool!

2. June 20, 2014 / 8:34 pm

The dress is so cute! I love floral design outfits >.<

3. sarah marie
    June 21, 2014 / 1:12 am

oh i will have to check out this shop! tachikawa is my hood when I’m in japan! I’m glad you went there! :)

4. June 21, 2014 / 1:37 am

Wow she’s so cute :D her hair is definitely magic :o omg~

*Q* So many shop staff posts! Please excuse me, I’m gonna browse now :3

5. June 21, 2014 / 1:59 am

I really love to see the post about shop staffs :D

I also use the same yellow for gel often, but not only yellow, usually I do “pastel rainbow” hahaha.
    I think the butter yellow base nails looks good on her, adorable!

6. July 4, 2014 / 3:19 am

oh my! I love the outfit. I always find floral dresses cute and is perfect as a Sunday wear. Btw, the model is so cute!