Osaka Nail Salon Crea in Shinsaibashi with deco nails

I was able to finally experience famed Osaka Nail Salon “Crea” in Shinsaibashi in May. Since my trip started out in Osaka I was able to get a new set while I was there. Osaka Nail Salon Crea is one of the legendary salons in Japan that is known for its deco and parts. Crea actually makes its own Swarovski parts and sells them in nail supply stores throughout Japan. They don’t follow trends, they’ve been making them.

I’ve been following their blog for years and since they’re in one the biggest hostess quarters in Japan they do a lot of hostess and gyaru nails. They’ve also done deco for years from all crystal, to hime with lace and ribbon and now more of a Miu Miu style deco.

Crea nail salon info:

Website: http://www.brand-crea.com/
Style: hostess, deco
Location: Shinsaibashi, Osaka close to Osaka OPA
Number of salons: 1
Address: 〒 542-0083 大阪市中央区東心斎橋1-19-6 東山ビル5F
HotPepper on-line booking: here

My Crea gel nails with Swarovski Parts

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My finished nails from Crea! All the parts and stones! Done in a mint to match my hair at the time.

crea-nails-side-sunlight

In the sunlight from the side. Much deco. Wow. I’m so impressed how they were able to give me a pure Swarovski deco nail with no edges. The top two nails are done using their signature Crea own nail parts.

sendai-soybean-matcha-crea-nails

Holding some zunda mochi from Sendai you can see how 3-d their big parts are.

But after a month they stayed on wonderfully. It took forever for Avarice to remove them but I was really happy with them.

crea-original-parts

Here’s a close-up of Crea’s original parts. I’m wearing the pink variation of the bottom one.

Crea Acrylic Nail Examples

Although Osaka Nail Salon Crea does a lot of short gel nails (like mine) they also do a ton of hostess nails. Check out these amazing examples of their work.

crea-nailsalon-nailparts

crea-nailsalon-parts

crea-nailparts-nails

crea-nailwork

Sigh… their work inside their own style is so good. Love the possible Rady lover nails on the left.

Inside the Crea Shinsaibashi salon

The Crea staff kindly let me take pictures of their salon after I was done with my nails.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After you step off the elevator you enter right into Crea. Their salon takes up the whole floor. The front part of the salon is for their deco displays and work. Currently it’s more Miu Miu style deco.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The right is where I sat to get my nails done. It was super cosy and during the process not a back or neck twinge.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

They also had a mini second floor with more nail areas. It felt like an old home.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A table set-up. The framed sets are completed examples (they also have photobooks like all nail salons), the multitude of clear boxes are all their stones and parts, the black comfy chair is where you sit and the rolly chair (peaking out from under the table) is where staff sits. The side cart is full of nail remove, clippers and other tools.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A close-up of what’s in their desks.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Their work area where they manage orders of their popular website.

crea-deco-luckycat-computer

Close-up of that awesome deco poodle and maneki neko laptop. :bow:

If you’re in Osaka and need stellar nails I definitely recommend them.

Love nails? Check out all other nail posts on Universal-Doll

Want to see some other nails I’ve had? Check out the nail history page

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?   :bow:

Share:

1. July 9, 2014 / 9:59 am

Oh wow, so cool! That laptop is my favourite thing!

July 21, 2014 / 2:42 pm

It is really amazing :D

2. July 9, 2014 / 1:09 pm

Wowww the nails you had done are so cute! Even though your nails weren’t too long they were so blingy, I love it!!
    I had seen Crea’s pictures before, but I had no idea it was in Osaka :D Ah my Kansai heart <3

July 21, 2014 / 2:41 pm

I’m so sad mine were short. My nails grew out so much and became hella long 2 months later. If only I had that length and could get them full Crea-ed :)
      Kansaiiiii <3

3. July 10, 2014 / 5:46 am

WOW! Their long nails are SO gorgeous!! Am totally going to try and re-create that 1st pink set!!

July 21, 2014 / 2:38 pm

I really like that set too!

4. July 16, 2014 / 6:34 am

Lovely nails! I’d love to visit that salon. What a great place.

July 21, 2014 / 2:40 pm

It’s a really cute place :)

5. July 20, 2014 / 4:45 pm

I looooooove those nails! Japan has the best nail art culture, I wish I could live in JP xD
    And that Maneki neko laptop is just too cute

July 21, 2014 / 2:41 pm

That maneki neko laptop wins at deco. I guess as expected by one of the heads of deco in Japan :)

6. harley
    February 18, 2015 / 3:24 am

May I ask you how much it is ? I’m going to go to osaka on 2/28:)

February 18, 2015 / 10:56 am

I used a hot pepper coupon. I think I paid 8,000 yen-10,000 yen

7. March 15, 2015 / 8:58 pm

Hello Mitsu!! How do I get a coupon? I am French residing in the Philippines and I really want to try Japanese gel nail art!!! But I am very afraid that it might be too expensive. Do you have other salons to recommend also? Thank you!!!

8. Denise
    January 6, 2016 / 4:12 am

I was sitting in.a pub in osaka wondering. Wher i could go and have my nails done…my sister in law found you on the web…i am just 5 minutes away…unbelievable…phoned to make an appointment..thanks denise

9. Zoe
    June 4, 2017 / 2:29 pm

Hi, I’m thinking of visiting, how much is it and did you need to make a reservation?