Winter Liz Lisa Shop Staff Snap Hiroshima Parco

A little Liz Lisa shop staff snap break which is always the best kind of break. I’ve been working on a buying circle lens post in Japan and working on eating healthy in Japan which grew two part post and working on the hair series and the Larme series. I need to finish one article darnit, but I always multitask.

Liz Lisa Hiroshima Parco shop staff are always lovely. I’ve taken photos of them back in 2011. And documented the Hiroshima Parco mall then, too. But now with a better camera and more shots = better shop staff coverage. WOOT!

hiroshima parco liz lisa shop staff

That cozy knit with the short skirt is so classic winter Liz Lisa shop staff style. Winter Liz Lisa previous post

hiroshima parco liz lisa

I love how the muted browns of her outfit really make her orange skirt pop. Liz Lisa eco bags are super cute, too.

liz lisa hiroshima

Classic Liz Lisa make-up and hair. It’s so lovely.

liz lisa shop staff

There she is in the full Liz Lisa shop in Hiroshima Parco. Just blending right in.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Simple make-up had already started last year, and I think it’s stayed the same for Liz Lisa girls this year. This girl is really making me want a fuzzy sweater right now.

The fabulous tumblr for Liz Lisa liz-lisa.tumblr.com did a great post on all the instagrams of Liz Lisa. Go check it out!

Looking for more Liz Lisa posts? I’ve got you covered! So many Liz Lisa shop staff to come and mentions about their new style soon. But for now check out previous posts here

Looking for more shop staff snaps? Stay tuned and view over 100 previous shop staff

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?  :bow:

1. November 1, 2014 / 1:27 pm

OMG, this is the same knit from last year in collab with Yui Kanno, but in Lavender (or it is pink?)! So lovely in that color!
    She is really cute!

2. November 2, 2014 / 1:07 am

She’s such a cutie. :loveword:

3. November 2, 2014 / 9:58 am

Ooh she looks lovely! Her shoes are adorable too omg *-* I kind of miss the tanned LizLisa staff from the past but this staff makes up for it all xD

4. November 3, 2014 / 12:50 pm

I love that sweater; it looks so cozy and warm, but is also super cute! I think I would go crazy in a Liz Lisa shop!

November 4, 2014 / 2:00 pm

Yes! Perfect amount of practical and cute ✨ it’s hard not to go a little wild in Liz lisa ✌️

5. November 20, 2014 / 5:00 pm

Thanks for the liz-lisa tumblog mention :)
    (mod Emiii)

December 2, 2014 / 6:47 pm

Always happy to pimp one of my fave tumblrs :)