Secret Honey Disney Frozen dress collaboration

secret-honey-anna-elsa-disney-frozen-dress

Secret Honey collaborated with Disney for a Frozen dress collection. All the items are inspired by Disney’s Frozen, bute they’re in the traditional Secret Honey otona kawaii style. The brand collaborates with Disney every season but I’m a bit surprised they were able to do a Frozen collection. They were inspired by all the characters: Anna, Elsa, Olaf and there’s even some Kristoff and Sven!

Frozen is wildly popular in Japan. Or how it’s known as アンナと雪の女王 Anna to Yuki no Jou. Just how popular? It stayed number one in Japan’s box office for 16 straight weeks. It outsold blu-ray records the first day of release. Frozen is the second highest grossing film in Japanese history. Why are they making a Frozen 2? JAPAN.

Some of the pieces are straight up Frozen cosplay but some are a little downlow Frozen and all are really cute!

secrethoney-frozen-cardigan

The simple snowflake and rose crest cardigan is a big hit for Secret Honey

secrethoney-frozendress-annaScreen Shot 2014-12-03 at 2.46.12 PMsecrethoney-frozendress-anna-full

All the cute details from the movie! So nice! I bet this would be amazing to wear to Disney Japan.

disney frozen dress

The matching Anna blouse with gorgeous gold brooch.

secrethoney-frozendress-anna-cape

And a cute Anna cape to complete the outfit.

secrethoney-frozendress-sweater

Of course there’s a more simple mote-kei outfit with OLAF!!

secret honey frozen movie

This skirt has sold out and I’m so sad because it was top on my list. Scroll down for close-ups of the great design.

secrethoney-frozendress-anna-elsa frozen movie anna

A more summery Anna Elsa dress. The two colors have different prints on them.

secrethoney-frozendress-elsacoatdisney frozen clothing

The Elsa coat! Do you see the print on the inside? I can’t even. It’s too nice and yet not too ELSA for daily use.

secrethoney-frozendress-elsa-capedisney frozen clothing

This cape is such a fairytale cape. It’s so lovely.

secrethoney-frozendress-elsadisney frozen clothing

And the dress with the amazing prints. That Elsa dress just is so nice.

All the prices are higher than usual Secret Honey (8,000-25,000 yen or $70-$200 ranging of skirt prices to coat prices). I think this is to cover licensing fees because Disney’s are quite large. And hey that 120yen to USD is rumored to be over by January so might as well enjoy it now!

Disney x Secret Honey collabs are a common theme. They’re also doing a Marie collab as well as a Princesses collab. All of it is gorgeous and I will regret not buying a thing. I really do want the skirt.

The Secret Honey x Disney Frozen collab is being sold by fashionwalker and the Secret Honey Rakuten site

If you’re new to this blog about Japanese fashion you need a buyer service to order from Japanese sites. Please check out how to buy clothes from Japan, and using Tenso.

I often blog about Secret Honey feel free to read more about the brand formerly known as Secret Magic before it blended with Honey Bunch.

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr – join/add/follow?

1. December 10, 2014 / 8:44 pm

Oh myyyyyy!! Everything is sooo cutee! and beautifulll!

December 12, 2014 / 1:51 pm

It is a really nice collab, something for every fan of the movie :)

2. December 10, 2014 / 11:17 pm

I’m like the last human on earth who hasn’t watched this movie yet (it’s on my list!!) but *_____* the ice princess aesthetic really speaks to my soul.

December 12, 2014 / 1:51 pm

I think it’s a pretty timeless winter choice when you strip away the Frozen-aspect :) I recc the movie :)

3. December 11, 2014 / 6:19 am

The blue coat is the cutest!!!!

December 12, 2014 / 1:50 pm

Such a great color :)

4. December 11, 2014 / 6:52 pm

How whimsical! I love the long-sleeved blouses and the Anna cape. But actually, I also haven’t watched the movie, bleh. Waiting for a perfect time that I’ll need a really good movie, hehe.

December 12, 2014 / 1:50 pm

I think that blouse is very undercover Frozen. The movie is cute :)

5. December 11, 2014 / 10:37 pm

Not a really big fan of the obvious Frozen pieces that look like cosplay but love love love the Elsa inspiration designs. The snowflakes are really pretty and make for perfect winter outfits. My favorite has to be the Elsa coat.

Thanks for sharing this since I never would’ve known about this collab!

December 12, 2014 / 1:49 pm

I feel the same way. I’m happy the cosplay pieces are out there but they do feel a bit… too costume for everyday :)

6. December 12, 2014 / 1:29 am

omg I waaaan everything! especially the blouse, summery dress, and winter coat!!

December 12, 2014 / 1:49 pm

Those are lovely picks :)

7. December 13, 2014 / 5:27 pm

You don’t even know how strongly I wanted to get one of these for my Disney vacation :DDD

December 21, 2014 / 1:09 pm

You would’ve rocked it! I wouldn’t have been able to resist :)

8. Taydra
    April 5, 2017 / 4:36 pm

So amazing! Perfect for the Parks or Disney on Ice!