Purikura in Shibuya 109 store Collabo Mignon and Neogal Bad Store

It’s been a while since I’ve talked about Shibuya 109 but Collabo Mignon is interesting enough to get back and it means PURIKURA IN SHIBUYA 109. Shibuya 109 which I used to think of as the Tower of Power has really lost its hold as the main mall (as I blogged about here in the Fall of Gyaru post).  However I think the Collabo Mignon store is a really cool idea and there’s one more store (BAD Store) to talk about below.

collabo mignon purikura in shibuya 109

Collabo Mignon Purikura in Shibuya 109

Collabo Mignon (コラボミニョン) is from the Purikura chain Girls Mignon. They’re all across Japan from Niigata to Nagoya to Nagano. The Shibuya 109 store will be their first Tokyo store. First of all this finally means PURIKURA IN SHIBUYA 109! It’s about damn time!!!

It opens March 12th.

Nicole Fujita aka Nikorun: Popteen’s newest Queen

Their first collaboration will be with Nicole Fujita. Nicole Fujita (藤田ニコル nicknamed Nikochu にこちゅう or Nikorun にこるん blog twitter) is currently the face of Popteen and her fame is rising. Even though she just turned 18, she’s also got a very big variety tv show gig, you’ll often see her on group panels. She’s half. Her father is Russian and Polish and her mother is Japanese. Nikorun started modeling for Nicola in 2009 after passing a heavily contested model audition. She modeled for Nicola from 2009 to 2014 as a senzoku (専属) or paid exclusive model. In 2014 she moved over to Popteen as their senzoku model and has graced a ton of covers.

She’s got a divisive personality. With people thinking she’s cute or dumb. Nicole Fujita often says some ditzy things, but her fans think she’s just being playful. She pretty much makes news everyday on modelspress. She just graduated from a high school for talent that requires only a few classes a week.

I’m a fan because she’s got such cute cheeks. I love full cheeks.  I’m simple.

collabo-mignon-nicole-fujita-purikura-nicorun collabo-mignon-nicole-fujita-purikura

This is how the purikura collab with Nicole Fujita works. I don’t know if it’s cute or creepy that you get to pose with Nikochu. Get your stalker shot with Nikochu March 12th to April 15th then it will be a new person or character.

Purikura evolving once again.  :hearts3: Finally purikura in Shibuya 109!

Shibuya 109 other news

shibuya109-spring-2016-sadness

I tweeted about this earlier, but this Shibuya 109 for Spring needs to be talked about. Those are some sad ass people in some meh clothes. Shibuya 109 I’m happy you got rid of your weird pageant looking white model, but still…

new-to-shibuya109

The only other new store to talk about is BAD Store. The Sanrio and Wego stores are just replacing stores that sold Sanrio and Wego goods.

New Neogal BAD Store

BAD Store stands for “B’klyn All Day” Store and it’s a new Neogal street store. It was created by DJ Amo (blog) and won the Shibuya 109 stage contest.

DJ Amo lived in Hawaii for 6 years and got into DJing there. She started to DJ in Japan in 2011. In 2013 she became a regular to DJ at Club KT in Shibuya 109 (Now the Sanrio Vivitix store). DJ Amo was in the #N Neogal magazine, you can find her in the scans.

BAD STORE Spring Summer Looks

bad-store-dj-amo-2 bad store shibuya 109 dj amo> bad-store-dj-amo-shirt bad-store-dj-amo-live bad store dj amo neogal style bad-store-neogalbad-store-dj-amo-audrey

Some basics but I do want the Audrey sweat. Although this is a Spring/Summer collection there’s a lot of sweatshirts and heavy things. This feels more street influenced than Fig & Viper and should get a lot of different types to purchase. It also reminds me a little of Ora Ora style.

Here’s the video for their Spring Summer collection

With Fig & Viper quietly shutting stores, they’re down to only three, no thanks in part to Alisa Ueno not really repping it as much and a few weak collections. I do wonder how much of the Neogal movement is still firing. Although I think BAD Store by DJ Amo seems to be a more street style store and wearable for a lot of styles.

Is DJ Amo and Bad Store the new face of Neogal?

follow the Doll on bloglovin | Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | metoomitsu on instagram | metoomitsu on snapchat | metoomitsu tumblr – join/add/follow? :bow:

1. March 8, 2016 / 9:58 am

Thanks for the background on Nikorun! I have to admit that I’m really horrible at model names because unless their names are spelled out in the English alphabet, I just completely gloss over it since I can’t read a lot of kanji lol. Definitely excited to see what else there is to come for 109.

March 8, 2016 / 1:56 pm

Happy to do so! She kept really showing up x 100 everywhere so I was like I need to learn about this girl. Other than being super cute :D

2. Lio
    March 9, 2016 / 5:01 am

If you showed me those images out of context, I wouldn’t even guess they were for a new Japanese brand …. more like my local generic Forever21. So disappointing ….

March 9, 2016 / 8:17 am

I do think a lot of the collection is weak and relying on old punk and Supreme brand motifs, but I don’t know about F21. Lately f21 seems to be so hmmmm sayings from a year ago and teen basics. I’m not a big fan of f21 other than their activewear so maybe I’m the wrong person to comment ^^;;

3. March 9, 2016 / 9:09 am

I don’t feel good seeing these stuff… I mean, it does not attract my personal taste at all :| Thanks for keeping us informed though. I always enjoy your posts ♡

March 9, 2016 / 8:54 pm

I wish there was a bit more typical gyaru stuff or oneegyaru. Emiria Wiz had a pop-up shop, but no physical store yet. I’ll maybe do a summary on Lumine and La Foret stores. Hopefully there’s something more eye catching there :)

4. March 9, 2016 / 11:23 pm

Nikorun is sooooo cute~ I’ve been seeing her floating around for a bit now and then all of a sudden her pictures are on my tumblr or twitter every single day! She’s such a cutie ♥

Shibuya 109 for Spring 2016 promo pic looks so depressing, honestly. The Tower of Power has truly fallen it feels. Neogal has had a good run, and the style seems to be persistent as the typical tumblr style, which is what I’m getting vibes from with this new brand BAD store, but with a slightly unique twist to it.

However, lately, it feels as if a lot of fashion has reached a standstill for me so perhaps it’s my unhappiness at being bored with a lot of fashions that’s speaking :(

Maybe things will pick up!!

めっちゃめっちゃ可愛い

March 10, 2016 / 12:45 pm

Exactly! She’s just exploded everywhere! Really happy for her, because she’s just the perfect interesting dressing influx of youth that’s needed :)
      Definitely. I think without any of the main Neogals being dedicated to it, it’s just floundered. And I don’t think Evris was really on the Neogal train, just another named attached to its vintage inspired style.

The thing that bothers me about BAD store is what bothers me about these LA stores. Oh you cussed or said something edgy. You’re so cool now. Like it’s so typical!

I agree. I’m now back to things I liked 4 years ago so it feels like fashion is not pushing forward so I’m looking back.

5. April 2, 2016 / 7:40 pm

That purikura thooouuuughXD
    We didn’t know about it so it was such a wtf!?!? moment for usXD